FIND US (OUR FACILITIES)
Take the A4 via Saltford and onto the Keynsham By-Pass to the Hicks’ Gate Roundabout. Take the first exit and follow the road until you pass Keynsham Cemetery and approach a mini roundabout. The AJN Stadium is located to the left.
Take the A4 from Brislington, past the Park and Ride and Wyevale Garden Centre, both on the Right, until reaching the Hicks’ Gate Roundabout. Leave at the third exit, then follow the road until you pass Keynsham Cemetery and approach the mini roundabout. The AJN Stadium is located to the left.
From North Bristol, Warmley, Kingswood:
Take the A4174 Link Road to the Hicks’ Gate roundabout. Leave at second exit and follow the road until you pass Keynsham Cemetery and approach the mini roundabout. The AJN Stadium is located to the left.
From Radstock, Paulton, Midsomer Norton:
Take the B3355 onto the A39 at Hallatrow, go through High Littleton and Farmborough. Bear Right at the junction with the A368 Weston road and into Marksbury. At the end of the dual carriageway, fork Left for Keynsham. On entering the town, turn left at the roundabout by the New Inn public house, go straight across at the next two mini roundabouts and head up to the High Street. Turn Right at the next roundabout (Iceland is on your left and Specsavers on your right), then at the next roundabout turn right onto Ashton Way. At the end turn right and follow the road round to the next roundabout with St Johns Church on your right. Go straight across the roundabout, first exit and continue to the bottom of the hill, go straight across at the next roundabout, first exit. The Keynsham Rugby Club is on your right and the Crown Inn on the Left. The AJN Stadium is located on the right next to Keynsham Rugby Club.
All post for the attention of Keynsham Town Football (Senior Men’s, Juniors, Turn Up & Play and Walking Football) should be sent to our head office located at the Meadows using the following address.
Keynsham Town Football Club
If your enquiry is with regards to the Stadium itself then please use the Stadium address. This will be manged by the facilities management company who are responsible for its running. Please note Keynsham Town Football Club do not have access to any post sent to the Stadium.
About The Facilities
- Our facilities provide a fantastic modern sporting environment with artificial playing surfaces on both the main pitch and the two 5 aside courts. Floodlights cover all the playing surfaces at the facility and provides the capability for matches and training during those dark winter months
- The car park has approximately space for 125 cars with marked parking bays for ease of parking (can get busy on match days or during major events) and with two disabled bays located next to the main gatehouse for easy access
- The spacious modern lounge bar overlooks the main pitch and provides a welcoming environment for supporters to socialise both before, during and after the game. It provides a well stocked bar and a large screen to keep you updated on all the sporting news. Its also used to provide hospitality to the visiting team, their officials and the match officials post match
- The tea hut operates on match days and provides a variety of hot food and drinks, and at reasonable prices
- The hospitality suit is accessible on match days and provides the facility for the visiting team officials, invited guest and our sponsors to enjoy some much deserved hospitality both before, during and after the game
To preserve the life span of our playing surfaces the facilities management company responsible for the facility operate a strict footwear policy which applies to all those who wish to access the playing surfaces or the red run off zones, including but not limited to players, officials, managers, coaches and physios.
IMPORTANT: All teams using the facility must ensure they adhere to this policy and the management company reserve the right to refuse access to those people failing to comply with this policy.
- Plastic/nylon studs
- Screw-in nylon studs
- Moulded studs
- No metal spiked footwear
- No footwear with metal studs
- No flat sole shoes
- No astro trainer/boot
Any equipment such as cones and footballs should be clean and free from soil deposits. Players using adhesive tapes should not allow tapes to be left on the pitch or technical area as this can lead to the removal of surface fibres. Adhesive tapes should be kept in the dugouts then removed with other playing equipment and disposed of in the waste bins provided.