A message to Keynsham Junior players, parents and guardians. You may be aware that football for u18’s can begin again following the updated guidance provided by the Fa and Somerset Fa.
The key points are:
1. Training and games for u18’s is permitted across Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3.
2. NHS Test and Trace will be in operation at all venues.
3. Celebrations/ handshakes are not permitted.
4. Parents/ spectators MUST adhere to social distancing at ALL times.
5. Hand sanitising facilities will be provided prior to and at the end of all training sessions and games.
6. Travel to and from training and games across all 3 Tiers IS permitted.
When attended training on the 3g –
Please continue to use the hand sanitiser provided at the entrance and exit to the club as directed by club volunteers, follow the one-way system around the 3g pitch and as stated above, adhere to social distancing at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you back,
Chairman – Keynsham Town Juniors