Code of conduct for all Players
It is important everyone behaves themselves when playing football.
As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why the FA is asking every player to follow the Respect Code of Conduct.
When playing football, I will:
- Always do my best, even if the we’re losing or the other team is stronger
- Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
- Never be rude to my team-mates, the other team, the referee, spectators or my coach/team manager.
- Do what the referee tells me.
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game.
- Listen to my coach/manager and respect what they say.
- Talk to someone I trust, for example my parents or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the code, action may betaken by either the club or the league.