CODE OF CONDUCT – PARENTS/GUARDIANS
Keynsham Town Juniors
Code Of Conduct
Code of conduct for all Parents/Guardians
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
Keynsham Town FC is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed by everyone in a safe and positive environment.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for spectators, carers and parents at all times.
- Remain outside the field of play and behind the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
- Never engage in, or tolerate offensive, insulting or abusive language or behaviour.
- Always respect the match official’s decisions.
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success.
In addition, when attending our games I will:
- Remember that children play for fun.
- Let the coaches do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do.
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition and match officials.
- Never criticise a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning.
I understand that if I do not follow the code, action may betaken by either the club or the league